Building the Andersley Western Railroad

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


bn09.jpgbn10.jpgbn11.jpgbn12.jpg
 


My favourite Railroad has always been the Santa Fe, so I could not resist this Atlas B40-8 at a good price. Just means I will need to acquire more ATSF locos to run a Santa Fe operating session as a change from AWR!

loco12_atsf7434.jpgloco12_atsf7434a.jpgloco12_atsf7434b.jpgloco12_atsf7434d.jpg
 


You got some nice photos of the BN power working hard. And that Santa Fe engine looks good too. I wouldn't mind getting one of those as well but have no real use for one.
 
Haha! I looked for one last night actually after I saw your pictures. If I didn't have to buy new switches and cork roadbed for the new layout, an engine would be on to buy list
 
Nice additions. More layout photos please. You sure did get a lot of action into a small space.

Here's a picture for you, Central Montana railroad in Denton, MT. Took this going over a grade crossing.

attachment.php
 
Central Montana looks good, like a blue BN. My sons model railroad is Montana Central ;)

A couple of pics of my scratchbuilt fertilizer plant loading hoppers under construction.

fertilizersilos1.jpgfertilizersilos2.jpg
 


Fertilizer plant building has added height sections, which is where the pipes to loading hopper silos will emerge, roughly where the three dots are marked on first photo. Lots of work to do here to complete the building and add various details.

fertilizersilos3.jpgfertilizersilos4.jpg
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top