ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Hello! My first post here on the site. I did a google search for model railroading forums and this was the first one that popped up and I started digging around and decided to register today and wanted to check in and say Hi. I am 44 and recently acquired some N scale trains and cars and a transformer, and I am looking to get a modest layout put together, nothing too fancy or involved just yet. Just something simple to play with my 11 year old son.
Congratulations, DuneDaddy, for picking the best and friendliest site for model railroading. As someone new to the hobby, you are sure to have a lot of questions. Feel free to ask whatever is on your mind..........someone will have an answer for you.
This is a great hobby to be involved in with your son. There are a lot of facets and I encourage you to explore them as time go by. Don't be shy and don't be a stranger.
Welcome aboard !! Glad to have you with us, come on in and relax and enjoy yourself. We love pictures,stories and questions and not necessarily in that order but help is always around the bend if you need it.
Welcome to the Forums! D-Daddy. I am also new here & the people are outstanding & Fun to talk to and the knowledge base is endless! remember nomatter what you do or build make it fun!
Dak