Bowser MLW C630M

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I talked to nice gentleman at Bowser today and he will be mailing me a new motor in its mount with flywheels. Saves me the trouble of mailing it back.
I'm pleased with this. Now I can move on and start weathering the shell.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to nice gentleman at Bowser today and he will be mailing me a new motor in its mount with flywheels. Saves me the trouble of mailing it back.
I'm pleased with this. Now I can move on and start weathering the shell.

I hope the new motor solves the issue.
 
I hope the new motor solves the issue.

I hope so. I know it is the motor because I put another temp motor in it for now.

Still not impressed with Bowser's new 5 pole motor. Seen a lot of them run in the past week. I'm sure this is a better motor that out there that would fit easy into the Bowser. I wonder what type of motors are in the newer Atlas and Kato models. I like how they can crawl slow smoothly even under load.

I'll have to do some research on finding a motor for it, but for now I will try the new motor when it arrives.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top