ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I created this in Photoshop. The railings do not look good, but you get the idea. I'm thinking of having something like this custom painted. I wish the merger occured this way

Later I'll do a SP revenge loco-a UP with the SP "renumber patch".
I don't care for it too much. If you like it tho, that's what matters
---
- Sent from my phone
I always liked the blue bonnet scheme but anything Armour Yellow looks good patched.
To bad it got yellow to start with but that would of been cool to see in the real world.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)