Big greetings across the Atlantic!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Luxor

Member
My name is Damir, I'm coming to you from the Croatian-Europe!
I am a big fan of small coaster and prefer H0 scale.
I collect the German and Austrian railways, and for now I have a model, but soon
I hope that I will start to build!
Best regards to all worthy members of this forum so
I hope that we will cooperate well and hang out.
If you are interested in my models of locomotives and carriages you will have to explain to me under which section to post pictures, thank you in advance for your understanding!
 
Hi Damir and welcome!
We are always ready for pictures, post a couple here if you'd like...
 
Best regards to you Damir, and welcome aboard. As Rico says we like pictures here, but you can still post and ask questions without them.
Cheers
Willis
 
Thank you for the welcome!
I do not know how ovdije a colleague who collect European models
I hope I'm not the only one?
Pictures follow tomorrow in this thread so glad I expect your comments
be they positive or negative;)
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top