ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
that company is coming out with resin kits of rotem cab cars
that company is coming out with resin kits of rotem cab cars
That's pretty cool, but these kits were a nightmare, I actually sold them to a willing buyer, I don't think I'll go with the "Undecorated kit" route again lol
If you want, i will custom paint and decals them for you for free if you buy more. You just have to pay for shipping and supplies.
yah sure, I will paint that for you. give me more info and email me at
[email protected]. Do you want me to decal it for you?
yah sure, I will paint that for you. give me more info and email me at
[email protected]. Do you want me to decal it for you?
Thank you so much, that is a huge help! I'll send you an email in a bit and thanks for offering but I want to decal it myself

Have you sent them i have been waiting for a week and already have all the suppys
Island model works gets you the car, the rest is yours to do. Built any kits? Scratchbuilding? mmm...time to watch Tool Time...
Island model works gets you the car, the rest is yours to do. Built any kits? Scratchbuilding? mmm...time to watch Tool Time...
I've built kits before, I've never custom built anything before, personally I don't have the talents or tools to do so

. P.S I don't know what tool time is

Have you sent them i have been waiting for a week and already have all the suppys
I can't even get to a post office this week, I may not be able to mail it until Wednesday. hope your ok with that and sorry for the delay.
I've wanted to build these cars for NJ Transit for some time, just dont have the cash for a 6 or 8 car set.
I've wanted to build these cars for NJ Transit for some time, just dont have the cash for a 6 or 8 car set.
They are very expensive, and in my opinion the kits could be a little nicer for the money....
They are very expensive, and in my opinion the kits could be a little nicer for the money....
very true. the decal situation makes me not want to bother anymore.
very true. the decal situation makes me not want to bother anymore.
Agreed, the decals come out looking messy and horrid. Next time, i'll just airbrush the colors on. Either that or I'll just try to get a bunch of horizon coaches off ebay
his decals are quality decals, they were made by microscale. My issue is he didn't keep up with the licensing so he wont include the nj transit decals even though he paid for them for the models.
his decals are quality decals, they were made by microscale. My issue is he didn't keep up with the licensing so he wont include the nj transit decals even though he paid for them for the models.
Man, I must have been the only one who had such a problem with the decals ._o
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)