Well, this is what I got-
*the bachman+ F7 A+B both powered. the B section is a little loud, but I think it just needs a good cleaning/lubing, and it will quiet down once I get it off raw plywood.
*the AHM 4-6-4 hudson 7-car thing. slightly irreliable, but if you nudge it, it will move again. I think I just need to clean the contacts, because the tender is actualy where the electricity comes from, but the motor is in the boiler. Guess what, Jim? I have it running 18" radius curves,(or so I think) and it's doing fine! except, from above, you can clearly see the rail from under the coach.
*the flying scot. I won't have it in my normal layout, but I like it, and it came with track.
*uncle sam's war train with a GP somthing..... came with 6 cars.
*my little brother got excited and bought a AHM santa-fe RS2 and a switcher for $20.
I got all this for $100



anyone know how to post pictures?
I like my trains
all are currently DC, and i plan on havingno more than a 8-12 engines on my layout..... do you think I need to go DCC?
*the bachman+ F7 A+B both powered. the B section is a little loud, but I think it just needs a good cleaning/lubing, and it will quiet down once I get it off raw plywood.
*the AHM 4-6-4 hudson 7-car thing. slightly irreliable, but if you nudge it, it will move again. I think I just need to clean the contacts, because the tender is actualy where the electricity comes from, but the motor is in the boiler. Guess what, Jim? I have it running 18" radius curves,(or so I think) and it's doing fine! except, from above, you can clearly see the rail from under the coach.
*the flying scot. I won't have it in my normal layout, but I like it, and it came with track.
*uncle sam's war train with a GP somthing..... came with 6 cars.
*my little brother got excited and bought a AHM santa-fe RS2 and a switcher for $20.
I got all this for $100
anyone know how to post pictures?
I like my trains
all are currently DC, and i plan on havingno more than a 8-12 engines on my layout..... do you think I need to go DCC?
