Bachmann 45 ton switcher

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I picked some up from my distributor for $57 each so it wasnt a bad deal. Sold 4 and kept 1 for myself.
 
The only thing I did on my 45 tonner is switch the headlight LEDs to something brighter.

BachmannGE45Tonner2.png


BachmannGE45Tonner4.png


BachmannGE45Tonner7.png


BachmannGE45Tonner11.png


BachmannGE45Tonner14.png


DSC01280.png
 
Just got mine today...cute little critter. One thing I have noticed is its quieter on regular DC than on DCC....more motor hum/buzz on DCC. I'm giveing it a good 1hour break-in on the rolling-road on DC and then I'll see if thats helped it quieten down on DCC.
Cheers
Gene
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top