B&O Railroad Museum Baltimore

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Railrunner130

Well-Known Member
Moderators- Please move as you feel appropriate. I didn't see a better spot for this thread.

I had some time to kill on the way to DC, so I stopped into the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore.


P1020239sm.png

As you can tell, the weather was terrible. The roundhouse itself is beautiful.

P1020222sm.png

Quick view of the inside of the restored roundhouse.

P1020244sm.png


P1020236sm.png


P1020230sm.png
 
When in Baltimore don't forget to visit Lexington Market for some of the best food in the world. Amazing selection. I haven't been there in a loooooong time, but I hope it's still as good as it was. Also Harborplace downtown, the "mall food" in Baltimore is better than the best seafood in town here.

Andy
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top