ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I bought a Ho Atlas Master series (Black Box) from another member and I'm pretty sure it can be ran in DCC but am not sure what I need to do to achieve this, the model only came w an exploded view and no real instructions. When I got the train the dummy plug was plugged in, I unplugged it for the pictures. In the exploded view it show something called a "PC Board" and a "Dummy Plug". Do I need to plug in a decoder or switch the dummy plug or ????
Are you sure about those prices, because the DZ125PS has a higher list price than the DH123PS? If you want Bemf compensation, the DZ125 has it and the DH123 does not.