Atlas H-15-44 F.B.Morse Dual Mode Diesel No Go on DCC

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


My Atlas Master H-15-44 Dual Mode Diesel just stopped performing on DCC.
It runs well on DC,and I am asking if the Forum could suggest what key strokes I do on my new Easy DCC System to either get it going,or bring it back to default setting. It is 10 years old,and I do not think the decoder is burnt out ?. I am an "Oldie",and many in my Train Club,would not venture into DCC,but although I have made most of the mistakes,I still try to advance my thinking .
Atlas states it is a 4 Function Dual Mode Decoder. Thanks for any help here.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top