ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Help! I have acquired an Atlas HO power chassis part #37707 and don't know what shell(s) it fits. I haven't been able to find the info on the Atlas site. Any info is appreciated.
Dave
What chassis part is it? The Frame?
Is there anything attached to it? Do you have a pic of it?
Help! I have acquired an Atlas HO power chassis part #37707 and don't know what shell(s) it fits. I haven't been able to find the info on the Atlas site. Any info is appreciated.
Dave
Is it a 4 or 6 axle? Blomberg or AAR-B (4 axle). Trimount or GSC/Adirondack(6 axle. Phil
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)