ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I managed to snag two Atlas C-420's in the ol green and white Apache railway logo. Wow!!!!! what a beauty, and what a runner. It was worth every penny I paid for them. Now if I could just afford a few more. ha ha

Got any pics to pgt up, I like that paint sheme!
I don't have any pics, and am not sure how, all I have is a laptop. You can go to the Atlas website and find the pics though. The Arizona and California RR has a similar paint scheme. They're different, and look nice. The Apache Railway site has photos of their equipment also. Sorry.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)