Atlas availability

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


AllenB

Member
Anyone else having trouble getting atlas stuff? I went to two lhs today to pick up nickel silver joiners and both were out. One owner said they stopped making atlas in NJ and now it's made over seas and getting product had been difficult.
 
Some Atlas track products are in short supply, especially turnouts. There have been several stories as to the reason, chief among them plain old manufacturing problems from their Chinese:mad: suppliers. There have been rumors that things should start becoming available in the next month or two. We can only hope.
 
Last I heard, about four or five months ago, Atlas was back in production of track and accessories after moving their production to another factory. They were supposed to have track back in stock just about now. I don't know what the delay is.
 


Say Allen B,

My Supplier seems to have a fairly full stock of Atlas track and switches.

Just let me know what your looking for and quanties and I'll let you know what's available and prices.

I did just priced some other stuff out and know I saw rail joiners.
Let me know the part number and what size rail your working with?

I'll get back to you fairly shortly

I don't think I'm supposed to post prices on here though so I'll probably send you a PM reply.
 
I cant wait, i want some atlas flex for doing a helix ive been planing on for awhile now.

Some love peco, but i will wait for atlas, never had problems with there track
 
I'm not sure why but I keep seeing these post about track shortages and things but my LHS is very well stocked on Atlas code 100 flex and turn outs and always has been. He might not have much of anything else but he does have the trackage.
 
By Davidfd85;

I'm not sure why but I keep seeing these post about track shortages and things but my LHS is very well stocked on Atlas code 100 flex and turn outs and always has been. He might not have much of anything else but he does have the trackage.
I think the problem is mainly related to N scale code 55 track.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top