Atlas 200 Controller Question

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


ecarfar

New Member
Hi, I have two reversing loops on my layout, one is a mainline track the other is a turntable track. If that was the end of the story...it would be simple. My problem is that I'm using three cabs (A, B & C). A & B control the loop and A & C control the turntable track. I'm using two atlas controllers, not connected together, obviously, but I'm unsure how to treat Cab A since it's connected to two controllers. I understand the controllers will determine the direction the trains run on the layout but with my set up, Cab A will have two direction switches. Will this create a problem?

Thanks!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top