I am looking for a few of the old out of production Athern truck kits, either the freightliner cab overs, or the Kenworth kits.
I am a retired truck driver and used to drive the older KW's like these kits, they were model 925's. I did the heavy haul stuff. HO kits are smaller than the larger 1/25th kits, far less expensive, and take up way less space on shelves.
Anyway, if someone has one or several they don't want or need and would be willing to sell, please contact me.
[email protected]
I am a retired truck driver and used to drive the older KW's like these kits, they were model 925's. I did the heavy haul stuff. HO kits are smaller than the larger 1/25th kits, far less expensive, and take up way less space on shelves.
Anyway, if someone has one or several they don't want or need and would be willing to sell, please contact me.
[email protected]
