ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Finally !
Congrulation to rlundy90 that he find the solution !!!
Sorry the limit time to win the car was yesterday lolll
Thanks a lot for the help !
Umm...I suggested in my first post you copy and paste the link directly into the address bar. If you're running Vista, for some reason, not all links work, and you have to copy and paste it into the address bar.
Hi !
UP2CSX : not exactly... when a copy them it don't work, i must write the name manually.
Do you enderstand what i mean ?
THanks !
Umm...I suggested in my first post you copy and paste the link directly into the address bar. If you're running Vista, for some reason, not all links work, and you have to copy and paste it into the address bar.
The only thing that worked for me was using a link I got by google searching it.
ccool, I understand what you mean but copying and pasting a shortcut is exactly the same as typing it in manually so it makes no sense to me. Are you using a PC or a Mac? Macs do some really strange things with hyperlinks. As Wolf said, another alternative is to google the company name and click on the link that comes up. If that doesn't work, something is seriously messed up with your computer...or the operator.

HI !
I don't enderstand nothing but i try to click on thelink, to copy them without result, the only method it's to write them letter by letter. I don't know for what but it's the reality. I use a PC with windows vista.
Thanks !
HI !
I don't enderstand nothing but i try to click on thelink, to copy them without result, the only method it's to write them letter by letter. I don't know for what but it's the reality. I use a PC with windows vista.
Thanks !
Google the company name.
That works on Vista.
Then I think you should be able to bookmark it from there if you need to.
Correct. As additional information, I've never had it fail if I right click on the link, choose "Copy Shortcut", and paste it in the address bar. If you copy the link any other way in Vista, it may not work. I'm using Vista also and embedded links not working are a known problem that hasn't been fixed.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)