AnyRail Software issue

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


r6racer

New Member
I did not see a specific section for modeling software so I'm asking this here. After working with AnyRail for about six weeks I've come across an issue I can't resolve. I don't know what changed but when I open a library it is so small I can't make out what the structures are or the different pieces of track. How do I change the view of the libraries and keep it that way so I can see the icons? I've looked through the manual but didn't find an answer.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top