Anyone want a project? layout design.

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


a start...somewhere...

Hello mburn16

here I found something.. to start with....:confused: ;)
Your room/space is "bigger 'so the space in the midlle( "operatingroom") can be made larger...
Jos
 


deja vu

That's correct Chip!:o
But I won't drew/design something new before I know more info about what mburn16 realy likes/wants! :
An "easy to make layoutin 3 months" or something that will take some years......I mean a real modellrailwaylayout....

and thanks dnhouston!:)

Jos
 
mburn16: I always use to work like that.:o
The drawing is a design not a plan...A design you can change easily , it is something to start with. Besides that, I am not such a pc person.. If I am satisfied with the designed plan I start to choose the parts of track/turnouts etc. even than I'll have to change the plan here and there ...So a litlle bit thinking and using human brains won't "hurt" your finaly plan/design...;)

Jos
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top