Anyone ever use this?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


??????????????
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 303
Not only have I not used it but I have not seen it before. Would be perfect for model railroading IF it worked.
 


Give it a go and see what happens then let us know the results - I'm sure others would be interested in knowing how well (if at all) this works. If it did work, I could see it making putting in feeders much much easier.
 
Someone on here mentioned it.
Seems like it takes awhile to setup and harden.
I think he said it worked OK.
 
Hello,

I bought some about 7 months ago and wouldn't be without it. It does require following the instructions, which means you let it set up for 24 hours. I cover my liquid solder joins with JB weld which both gives substantial strength and also creates a non conductive covering.

Here is where I used it to make a good connection on some tiny wires, a home made working signal:

IMG_5015.JPG


I covered the liquid solder with a coat of JB weld epoxy.


IMG_5014.JPG


lasm
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top