Anyone built a custom Business Car in HO Scale?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


css_dispatcher

New Member
Post a picture of it! (I'm trying to get ideas for some more!)

I've got 3 custom built cars myself. But, you'll have to wait for the pictures as they'll be entering the paintshop in a week or two!

Thanks!
Bry
 
i'll have to find my pics. I built a custom NYS&W Cafe observation car as close to the real NYSW 510 car that the late Walter Rich (owner) owned.
 
This ones not so much custom built just custom painted to look like polished stainless. I am in the early stages of building the Milwaukee Road's Montana when it was still in Milwaukee service. I'm starting with a Walthers MILW tap lounge. A Tap lounge is what Milwaukee built the Montana from. I'm lacking a good side view of the car which is making getting the measurements right a little tough. I have a lot 3/4 views but no straight on side views.
Doug
IMG_1362x2.jpg
 


This ones not so much custom built just custom painted to look like polished stainless. I am in the early stages of building the Milwaukee Road's Montana when it was still in Milwaukee service. I'm starting with a Walthers MILW tap lounge. A Tap lounge is what Milwaukee built the Montana from. I'm lacking a good side view of the car which is making getting the measurements right a little tough. I have a lot 3/4 views but no straight on side views.
Doug
IMG_1362x2.jpg

WOW! That is awesome!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top