Anybody else having problems getting to railpictures.net?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Aarons72s

HOOSIER IN OKLAHOMA
I have been trying to go to railpictures.net lately and each time I try to navigate there I get a "web page not found". Did they shut down or something. I cant even get to there home page. I try getting back to them thru some links to photos I have saved and all I get is the gray page they show there photos on and a advertisement. I have tried it on all three computers I own, windows xp pro, windows xp home and windows vista buisness. I havent had any problems on any other sites I visit or am a member on.

I figured I would ask here since I know quite a few of us here go there for railroad pictures. Thanks for any help in advance.
Aaron
 
Nope works great for me. What browser are you using? Im using IE and running Vista Premium, but operating system shouldn't have much if anything to do with it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:


My antivirus starts beeping warnings every time I go there, maybe yours put it on some "no fly" list.
 
From time to time I have issues with both RailPictures and RRPictureArchives. RP is spam ad heaven though.
 
I mainly use AOL 9.1 on my xp machines and 9.0VR on my vista laptop. I dont really use IE7. Well , mike8693, I read your post and tried IE7 and surprise I can get to rp again. My aol browers still can't find it now. Strange as it worked fine up until about a week agoand this is the only site I visit that wont load on aol anymore. Typical aol software. I guess I will have to use the IE7 software to go to rp now.

I do agree that railpictures.net does have way to much spam and adds. I remember back quite a few years ago I found it and it didnt have any adds, not like now.

Thanks for all the help.
Aaron
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top