Any sources for N scale track plans on a door?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.




I suggest going to Google and performing a search for n-scale hcd track plan (HCD = hollow core door). This will lead you to lots of door-sized track plans.

- Jeff
 
Am I the only one who reads Kalmbach books with hundreds of track plans? I get em at my local hobby shop, theres half a dozen on layout plans, and these aren't just line drawings either, but artfully shown. I have every single copy I've ever bought and love them, always handy to go back and read from my reference library.
 
The Kalmbach track plan books are a great source of layout ideas. I have not seen a book devoted specifically to door-size track plans, but the books certainly contain some plans that could be used on a door or modified to fit.

- Jeff
 
Most of the track plan books by Kalmbach have door size plans in the front parts of them. Lots of other smaller layout plans are included from 4x8 on down, and there are a couple of books devoted to smaller layouts as well as one on shelf layouts that use some two ft wide shelves on down to six inches of less.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top