Another WTH Ebay Moment

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


What? You can't read!:confused: This truck truck is RARE! RARE! RARE! There are probably only 10,000 more of them out there.

Actually this most likely doen't have a clue as to what that truck is worth but I think he will find out.:eek:
 
I sure hope they're not holding their breath on that one. Some of the prices, not only on ebay are really getting rediculous. Guess if you're not born with a silver spoon in your mouth, you may have to stay with the hobby basics.
 


I'm one who thinks $8-15 is a rip for them... Or maybe its because ive landed some awesome deals on some overtime (Wish I had been smarter and bought ALOT more)
 
The other day there were 4 diff. pages of Boley trucks. They were asking $66.00 for a pak of 3 w/$19.95 postage. You would think when no one bids on them that there's something wrong w/their price. Guess not.
 


$155.00 for a Athearn with missing parts?This fool is missing something too.Like a brain.
 
What? You can't read!:confused: This truck truck is RARE! RARE! RARE! There are probably only 10,000 more of them out there.

Actually this most likely doen't have a clue as to what that truck is worth but I think he will find out.:eek:

I love it when someone claims something is rare. I restore classic cars for another hobby, and always look on ebay motors for a project, and see so many times people claiming something to be rare, and there are 2 or 3 similar cars on ebay motors.
 


It just dawned on me as to why this is so valuable. Note its ability to stay on the track with only one truck and with no side frames at that!!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top