derfatdutchman
New Member
Hello to everyone, been lurking on the forum for awhile and finally registered.
I got my first train set when I was 6 years old, I wore the wheels off that old Tyco ALCO. For along time I didn't have alot of direction in the hobby and fanantsy would be an apt discription of what I did. Now a few years and bookcase full of reference material later and I've moved toward the realm of prototype modeling. I currently model the DL&W in the coal region during the its last years of operation before the merger with Erie. My ultimate goal would be to move back into the steam era.
Looking forward to learning, sharing and having a little fun too.
I got my first train set when I was 6 years old, I wore the wheels off that old Tyco ALCO. For along time I didn't have alot of direction in the hobby and fanantsy would be an apt discription of what I did. Now a few years and bookcase full of reference material later and I've moved toward the realm of prototype modeling. I currently model the DL&W in the coal region during the its last years of operation before the merger with Erie. My ultimate goal would be to move back into the steam era.
Looking forward to learning, sharing and having a little fun too.
