ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
A video of another day on the CP Rail Manitoba & Minnesota Sub. has been posted. It shows five trains in various locations, including VIA's The Canadian, making a detour over the line.
You can find it at
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU3OVUDlrf8
John Longhurst, Winnipeg
John, I hate to say it, but you only have to post this once, not 3 times in different forums.
Nice video though.
Its a very nice video.
The one thing I noticed, there is a UP paint on a CP Rail engine? Never saw that before. Can anyone clear it up for me?
Hi John,
Very nice video with all the trains looking good and running smooth. As Josh said, you just have to post your link once here and we'll all see it. I'm interested in that UP color scheme CP rail locomotive also.
Awsome as usual John, but it's even better when you can identify where the scenes actually are on the layout!
BTW... it must be getting near time for a stray BN coal train to be re-routed over the M&M?

I'll give you a shout in a week or two when I'm home.
Rico
Thanks for the info on that UP unit, John. I keep forgetting on how much the CP is becoming more and more of an American railroad. The UP paint scheme with the CP Rail lettering doesn't look half bad either.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)