amfleet nightmare

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


oh man we feel stupid now. Glad you found some more cars. Keep the red markers away from them. LOL
 


Some times I get so frustrated that I want to throw the whole thing into a giant dumpster. Then I recall, that I did that once. Felt good when i did it, but later on, when I realized what I did:mad::mad::mad:.

Now, I just put things aside, and get back to them later. Seriously, I have a problem doing track. Doesn't matter if it's sectional, flex, cheap or expensive. it just doesn't go right for me. It occurred to me that it's because I am so into getting the layout running, that I short cut myself into my next problem. This ain't rocket science, it's just common sense and PATIENCE!

Good luck with the viewliners, and your next try at Amfleet.

Joe
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top