ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
This is what I need for my layout. Can anyone tell me if the kits are good to build? It says "All three kits feature laser-cut parts and Peel & Stick and Tab & Slot construction." What part of the kits peel & stick?
I don't know, but that's a really good looking farm house. I think I'll get me this kit too for my farm.
I believe the window frames and doors will be "peel & stick."
I believe the window frames and doors will be "peel & stick."
I second also I believe the roof trim is peel and stick, if its the same company that MRN reviewed recently
They built an American Builders interlocking tower in the nov. 2009 issue of MRR. There it shows an inner structure that used for attaching the outer walls using the slot construction method, and the actually outer walls are peel and stick to the inner structure
Later,
DEVLYN
They are very good quality kits. I'd suggest you paint the parts before assembly.
Thanks for the replies everyone.
This is what I need for my layout. Can anyone tell me if the kits are good to build? It says "All three kits feature laser-cut parts and Peel & Stick and Tab & Slot construction." What part of the kits peel & stick?
Their kits are great. I have three on my layout. Paint everything before assembling them. They tend to slightly warp after being painted. Just paint the interiors and this solves the problem. Some modellers reinforce the interiors with braces to prevent future inward warping of the walls. I like these models so much that sometimes I buy one just to put it together and sell it at a hobby show. I wish I had the room on my layout to put a barn on it.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)