Ambroid instructions

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


a4gresley

New Member
Hi all,I am looking for a copy of the instructions of the Ambroid poultry and reffer combined box car kit.All so if any one has the measurements of these box cars.
 


Hi all,I am looking for a copy of the instructions of the Ambroid poultry and reffer combined box car kit.All so if any one has the measurements of these box cars.

Northeastern Scale Models produced the line of kits sold originally under the Ambroid name. After Ambroid sold them, they were re-released under the Northeastern name. So if the kit is of the "Speedy" Poultry and Refrigerator Car, let me know and I can scan the instructions and send them. I have a partial scan below. If it comes up clear enough, on the bottom Lt of the car, it says,"Palace Live Poultry Car Co." and "Speedy" just above the doors.
 
Last edited by a moderator:




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top