Alright, which 6 of you did this?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


should have found them-self some abandoned line. but then again germans probably are good about removing old rail.
 
their rail system is almost only for people transportation, i realy doubt that you can find an abandonned shortline
 
Ya, I was der TOO and seen dem guys!

I Confess it was Jim, Rex, Larry, Terry, Karl, and Jeff! I believe The boys started out to build Jeff something to wheel around in when his foot was acting up. I guess the beers had it's way with them and the project........And the rest........ well you see what happened!


Ya voll Vato, I saw all dem guys too! Yu are recht alright! Hope da had a gut time for themselves!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top