Aging Solutions by Model Tech Studios

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


toddmc09

Member
Has anyone used these? Are they worth it. Aging Solutions by Model Tech Studios, They sell a kit with the wood greying, aging/detail and rusting solutions. Just curious, looking to add a little aging to my kits.

I know Alchohol and Ink work also.

Thanks.
 
Yes, I've used the rusting solution product and it does a nice job of producing realistic rust on plastic or wood. You have to be careful to apply it in thin layers until you get the look you want. Too heavy an application will result in solid rust and it's hard to get off.
 


I know Alchohol and Ink work also.
Well now, I don't know about the ink but if Alcohol is a solution to my aging then I believe I'll go for a cool one right now. :D

Cheers
Willis
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top