I am attempting to create a small rise in elevation, 1/2 in, for the part of the track at one end of my layout and also a small river that requires a drop in elevation for the river bottom. Basically my layout is a double oval with some turnouts. I know most of you are fond of foam and I've read a lot about how you work with it.
BUT would it just be easier to use the technique where you trace the elevated section of the track, cut it like a flap and support it with braces to achieve the heights I need. And then do the same with the small river but drop it down? thanks,
BUT would it just be easier to use the technique where you trace the elevated section of the track, cut it like a flap and support it with braces to achieve the heights I need. And then do the same with the small river but drop it down? thanks,
