About to place an order!

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


AmtrakFan14

Amtrak Fanatic!
Today, I am purchasing a Bachmann HO Scale amfleet coach in phase V paint scheme. Super excited! Very close to finishing my lake shore limited train! :D

When the train is done, who wants me to post pictures of the train? :D
 
Today, I am purchasing a Bachmann HO Scale amfleet coach in phase V paint scheme. Super excited! Very close to finishing my lake shore limited train! :D

When the train is done, who wants me to post pictures of the train? :D
I would love pictures of the train.
 
Ok, then I will post some pictures when the train is done! :D

Oh and I chnaged my mind about buying the bachmann amfleet coach.:eek:
Im buying a Walthers amfleet cafe phase V car from amtrak.com :D
 


The Boston, MA to Chicago lake shore limited

OK well the Boston section joins with the New York City Section in Albany or should I say across the river in Rensselaer. The Boston section is usually a Single P42, Baggage, Viewliner Sleeper, 2 Amfleet 2's and an Amfleet 1 Cafe. Here are some pics of the Boston section.

1213389809_nCkWg-X2-2.jpg


Trains-3-14-2012-11-X2.jpg


This pic shows the train running with a loco on the rear and no sleeper. This was when the Amtrak line had washout and the train had to do a reverse move to get to Albany.
1237754556_szvRR-L.jpg


Here is the full lake shore in NY state.

1220459355_q6vnU-X2-1.jpg


1220459955_GqrVV-X2-1.jpg


1220460306_wzbiC-X2-1.jpg
 


Put another way, it means "seeing is believing" (it's a bit of a good natured prod to get people to post pictures, 'cause we all love pictures).

Obviously it hasn't translated well internationally :p

oh ok, lol :D Well I will post some pictures of the finished train when its done. I just orderd a cafe car :D
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top