A re-introduction

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Dudepants

Member
Hi Folks,

Been without a layout since my wife and I moved a year ago and had our second kid. Life just got pretty busy you could say! Well, I had a HO layout at our old place and even though I have more room for a layout in our new place, I'm looking to start an N scale set up. I'll be digging through the forum here for info for sure. Right now it looks like I have about a 10' x 5' space with access on all but one of the 10' sides.

Glad to be back at it! ;)
 
Glad to see you back. I've been away for about six months myself. Would peek in once in a while just to see how things were going. This is the best place for model railroading on the web!
 
AMEN! I went 'buck wild' and built a YOOGE layout with no idea what I was doing, I hit problems that would have stopped me 'in my tracks' and the forum was the only place to get timely help!
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top