wombat457
I'm the one
Hi all,
I am very new to model railroading and am a little lost when it comes to wiring things up, specifically, wiring in accessories.
I have a Miniactronics 24 point power terminal that I want to use to connect a series of lights and my two track switches too. My Bachmann EZ DCC controller has one set of accessory pins (push in type). My question is this:
How do I connect the Controller to the 24 point terminal and what sort of wiring should I use in terms of gauge for connecting my accessories to the board?
Apologies for the very basic questions.
Cheers and look forward to any advice suggestions that can be offered.
wombat457
I am very new to model railroading and am a little lost when it comes to wiring things up, specifically, wiring in accessories.
I have a Miniactronics 24 point power terminal that I want to use to connect a series of lights and my two track switches too. My Bachmann EZ DCC controller has one set of accessory pins (push in type). My question is this:
How do I connect the Controller to the 24 point terminal and what sort of wiring should I use in terms of gauge for connecting my accessories to the board?
Apologies for the very basic questions.
Cheers and look forward to any advice suggestions that can be offered.
wombat457
