A Little Painting, A little Weathering

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


thomasj49

Active Member
Before I got heavy in to weathering I used to do a little painting for myself. There were locomotives that I really wanted to have and most were just fantasies but I still had to have a few so I did my own such as the EJ&E units pictured here, they never existed but in my world now they do. :)
IMG_0019.JPG
IMG_0020_pe.jpg
IMG_0026.JPG
IMG_0028.JPG
IMG_0030_pe.jpg


I put away the painting and graduated to weathering, something I wanted to do since my beginnings in N Scale back in 1973. Again I liked doing locos that weren't out there, especially the little guys, the unknown locos that were once a part of something big but are now semi retired, loved giving them one last chance while they still had it in them. :cool:

IMG_0003_pe.jpg
IMG_0011.JPG
IMG_0017.JPG
 
Before I got heavy in to weathering I used to do a little painting for myself. There were locomotives that I really wanted to have and most were just fantasies but I still had to have a few so I did my own such as the EJ&E units pictured here, they never existed but in my world now they do. :)
View attachment 181470View attachment 181471View attachment 181472View attachment 181473View attachment 181474

I put away the painting and graduated to weathering, something I wanted to do since my beginnings in N Scale back in 1973. Again I liked doing locos that weren't out there, especially the little guys, the unknown locos that were once a part of something big but are now semi retired, loved giving them one last chance while they still had it in them. :cool:

View attachment 181476View attachment 181477View attachment 181478
Really nice work, thanks for sharing 👍
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top