A Little Help?

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


LenS

New Member
Does anybody know if E&C Shops is still in business? I have picked up several cars from EBay and my LHS and was looking to 'fill in the gaps'. Also, being the nerd I am, does anybody know the Walthers manufacturer number for E&C? I keep all of my inventory in a database and one of the fields is that 3 digit number.

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Len
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top