ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I am new so bear with me. All I can seem to find in N and HO are fairly modern sets (as far as Atlas and a couple of other companies I have looked at). What are my options as far as 30's era passenger train sets go? Do any of you run this era? Although my interest definately includes freight trains, I love the old passenger trains and streamliner engines so much. I have yet to buy my first set, just looking into all the possiblities....
Well, Kato and (I think) Con-Cor both have the Southern Pacific Daylight set, and someone (I don't remember who) made a Zephyr set. I'm sure someone's done a Hiawatha by now.
Fox Valley Models just came out with a Hiawatha.
Great! Thanks, I will look into those!
Con Cor did the UP's M-10000 as well, and I believe that they did the Burlington Zephyr set mentioned.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)