ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Welcome aboard!! You paid a very high price to participate!! You had to sign up!! Merry Christmas to you and your family also. Next year who knows what I'll come up with for a contest. LOL
Jerome, you out did yourself they are simply awesome Still can't believe I won and I will be proud to run this on my layout. Thanks again for this great contest, you are the greatest and my hat is off to you sir.
Well, I received my prize. What a great looking switcher. I am going to add some kadee's to her and drop a decoder in her also...I cant wait to get her running. She looks great on my layout. Thank you again Jerome!
Check the box she came in, the speed recorder is missing from the engineer's side rear truck. Also, the sunshades are brass, you can bend them up a bit if you like. She looks right at home sitting there!!
I saw the couplers in the box...but didnt spend time looking at them...I had other stuff to look at...Like this sweet new switcher!
She is about 800 miles north of LA, but right at home!
Jerome,
SWEET prizes. I will be getting in touch with you again about doing some work for me. I am interested in your work. I need a celebration present for my soon to be new born. We are 7 weeks along. I will try to PM you later after work and see what we can come up with.
I am the same way. I find out about the contest today and I guess I am a little late. Jerome does so of the most AWESOME weathering I have seen from anyone in the hobby. I have seen a few things he has done and it is truely awesome. I want to get a few engines up to him before I leave for Afghanistan again and get him to do some work on them for me.