2nd Anual How Many Contest????

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


I did all this work and forgot to submit my guess!?!?!

wheelsetcounting.jpg


Oh well, I was going to guess 370 and would have been wrong anyway.
________
GLASS BONGS
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Wait, wait!
I guessed 144 in Metric, that's somewhere around 410.:p
Congrats to the winners and thanx Jerome for putting this on!:)
 
Last edited by a moderator:


I about fell out my chair when i read this this morning, WO-HO i actually won something. Thanks Jerome for a great contest...that was fun:D
 
Congrats to the winner. Jerome, that's very generous of you. I was trying to figure out what I was going to do with it if I won. I guess I won't have that problem!:D
 
Jerome- congrats on running a really fun contest!
I got so involved in watching the posts that I lost track of the deadline! And, once again, I was wrong!!

Now you have to put all those wheel sets back on the rolling stock. LOL.
 
I cant believe I actually won somerthing!
My wife would be proud, she is a fisheries biologist...they count fish by just counting a small area...something like that, I am no scientist...THanks Jerome! great contest!
 


Thank you VERY much Jerome, not only was this very kind of you to do this out of your pocket, but this was a lot of fun for all of us. I appreciate being invited to play along. Thanks again!
 
Well had to change up a little on the prize for the contest. Both of the winners are Southern Pacific fans, the SP never had any SW1000's, so I switched to SW1500's. Here's the basic SP SW1500's I started with..................

100_1421.jpg


And here's how they look right now with parts added, decals added, and repainted pilots.

100_1430.jpg
 
Jerome, you do some great work, I am really quite lucky to have won one of these fine looking pieces.
Really kind of you.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top