wheeler1963
Wheeler's Trains
OK folks, we did this with couplers last year and it was a lot of fun. This year we are doing it with InterMountain Semi Scale 33" wheel sets.
Lets have a little holiday fun. I'm sure everyone remembers the guess how many jelly beans are in the jar contests.
Here's the deal. Guess how many wheel sets are in this pile, and I'll give you a FREE prize. No gimmicks, no hidden rules, no BS. I even pay for the postage. Just follow these simple rules. Post your guess here....
1. Closest guess to the actual number without going over.
2. One guess per member.
3. Starts right now, ends Sunday Night the 12th at midnight EST.
4. NO HINTS!!!!!!
To make it on the up and up, I have given the correct number of wheel sets with a picture to a random member of this forum. So she'll/he'll be the judge and has the final say. If in the event of a tie, I'll just double the offer, same deal.
OK, here's the wheel sets. InterMountain Semi Scale 33" wheel sets. (each wheel set counts as 1)
OHHHHHH, almost forgot, the prize!!!! Well here's the deal. I will built and detail, paint, decal (winner supplys the decals) and weather this Athearn Blue Box SW1000 dummy in any paint scheme you want (as long as there are decals commercially available). And if there is a tie, I'll do 2!! It'll take me about 2 weeks to do.
Just my way of saying Merry Christmas to all of the members of this fine place!!!!
P.S. Even our Owner and all of the Moderators are eligible to play along if they like.
Lets have a little holiday fun. I'm sure everyone remembers the guess how many jelly beans are in the jar contests.
Here's the deal. Guess how many wheel sets are in this pile, and I'll give you a FREE prize. No gimmicks, no hidden rules, no BS. I even pay for the postage. Just follow these simple rules. Post your guess here....
1. Closest guess to the actual number without going over.
2. One guess per member.
3. Starts right now, ends Sunday Night the 12th at midnight EST.
4. NO HINTS!!!!!!
To make it on the up and up, I have given the correct number of wheel sets with a picture to a random member of this forum. So she'll/he'll be the judge and has the final say. If in the event of a tie, I'll just double the offer, same deal.
OK, here's the wheel sets. InterMountain Semi Scale 33" wheel sets. (each wheel set counts as 1)
OHHHHHH, almost forgot, the prize!!!! Well here's the deal. I will built and detail, paint, decal (winner supplys the decals) and weather this Athearn Blue Box SW1000 dummy in any paint scheme you want (as long as there are decals commercially available). And if there is a tie, I'll do 2!! It'll take me about 2 weeks to do.
Just my way of saying Merry Christmas to all of the members of this fine place!!!!
P.S. Even our Owner and all of the Moderators are eligible to play along if they like.
Last edited by a moderator:
