2014 Mad City Rail Show

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Psapple83

Member
Anyone going to this?

I'm curious to know what kind of things you all hold off buying in between train shows...
What I mean to say is, what are the great deals you get at a train show, but you can't find online, in store, or on flea-bay, etc.?

I am hoping that there are at least a few booths of people who are getting out of the hobby (sadly), last time I scored some great used/NIB stuff for dirt cheap.
 
I will be there racing you to the good deals. I took my three year old last year and he still talks about it. Should be a great time.
 
I brought my 2 year old and from that day on he has been obsessed with trains (real & model). It was the first ever rail show for both of us.
 
I'm going to a show in St. Louis on Saturday and i'm hoping to score some well cars, coal cars or maybe an engine. Going to try to stick to the big ticket items that i'm normally too cheap to purchase.
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top