ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
Does someone know where I can find a supply for this 24-26 ga. flat ribbon as shown on my LED strip?
Instead of soldering individual wires, this might be better to deal with.
However, now that I say that, I'd have to make a bigger hole in the table to run them through.

Radio shack had carried that wire in the past.
Radio shack had carried that wire in the past.
Maybe so, but they are shutting down. I don't know where there is a store of theirs around here anymore.
Got an online source for some?
Thanks.
E.
Looks to me to be flat antenna wire try is there any TV repair shops around they may have some on a back shelf.
Or you may contact a local electrician they may be will to sell some. Or tell you where to get it.
I just buy plain old stranded PVC insulated wire in the desired sizes and colors. If I need 2, 3 or 4 conductor "cable" I just cut different colored pieces to length and twist them together with my drill.
Eric, How much do you need?
I have some Cat6 twisted (4) pair I would send you.
Drop me a PM if you want some.
are you just interested in ribbon cable?
10', $4, ebay
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)