ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I need some help, if any of you know where I can get some pictures and drawings of this 168 ton bottle car, I'd greatly appreciate it. Am wanting to scratchbuild som steel mill cars and need some reference material that i can use for N scale models.
I know there are a few kits available, but they're expensive and I want several cars of each so am wanting to make my own kit and cast cars in resin.

Try Mike Rabbitt, he has a whole library of HO scale blueprints of steel mill-related stuff for sale. Not sure if he has bottle car drawings, but he might possibly dig some up for you even if they're not listed in his catalog.
Heres his contact info:
MICHAEL L. RABBITT
565 FOREST ROAD
WAYNE, PA 19087
610-688-3352
[email protected]
Contact me offline
jruehle at texnology dot net
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)