1/87th Vehicles

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Man I wish I knew where you were getting those!

Jerome gets his from Mark & I get mine off of Ebay. I bought 14 Boley trucks off of Ebay last year for $15.00 & had no one bidding against me. Also, look in Buy it Now. Sometimes you can get good deals in that area.:)
 


Got 4 of my MOW trucks detailed. Still need to add decals and weathering to them.

009-1.jpg


010.jpg


007-2.jpg


008-1.jpg


005-3.jpg


006-4.jpg


001-38.jpg


002-16.jpg
 
Will you show us the underside of the models? I am curious about how you extended the frames to allow for the crew cabs.
 
Will you show us the underside of the models? I am curious about how you extended the frames to allow for the crew cabs.

Sure thing. The tow truck and roll-on are the only 2 types so far that I have had to splice the frames together. The other types I've added crew cabs to I've used frames from either the tree trimmer (single rear axle) or the dumpster truck (double rear axle).

001-41.jpg


002-19.jpg
 


Jerome
Those A&P trucks gave me an idea. Since some of those A&P units are stationed at an industry, would not the A&P have its own fuel delivery trucks and/or light
mechanical service units so they can remain "on station" and not come back to a yard for fuel or light maintenance??
like this?
WatermarkedImage.aspx
]
WatermarkedImage.aspx
 
Last edited by a moderator:






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top