1/87th Vehicles

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Im pretty certain that is not a crane at all. Its a crop sprayer. You can see the hoses molded into the latices. That's what the chrome tank is for. Maybe turn it into an MOW weed spray tractor...
 
Repainted a couple of trailers today.

0022-3.jpg


001-29.jpg
 
That double articulated truck looks like it would be a pain to drive if it was the real thing! :eek:

So have the boxcab and the EMD 40 been retired? Or are they simply being moved to another railroad? ;)
 


Made a great score this past weekend. Had to make a trip to Austin and always stop by one LHS when I'm there. Walked over to the train section and there on the shelf was a Kibri 10900 Haul truck just like I've been looking for. About a month ago had a shop in WA tell me they were no longer available. To bad he only had the one, he told me he got it from another shop going out of business. Went to a train show this weekend and picked up a Kibri shovel loader to go along with it.
 


Love the Civic!
I gave my nephew a six pack of Motor Max cars for his birthday yesterday and discovered there was a '84 Ford Tempo in the pack! And I've been looking for '84 vehicles forever...:rolleyes:

I'm getting inspired by all the great work in this thread so I dug thru the parts box and pieced this Dodge truck together.
It will sit behind the old mobile home I plan to bury in the trees down by the riverbank.
 
And on another note. Got the beds painted on a bunch of the previous work trucks. Will add safety stripes along the sides and rear of the beds next.

001-37.jpg


002-15.jpg
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top