1:48 Scale Police Cars With Lights

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Nice looking cars and truck. Have you through about doing any for HO scale yet? The larger scales seem to be pretty saturated with lighted emergency equipment but there's not much available in HO.
 


I'll look forward to seeing how the HO model comes out. If you can reproduce the lightbar effects and alternating headlights in HO that have in 1/48, I'll be first in line to buy one.
 
So it looks like you all want an HO police car made. I can make them with the barlights
flashing, It would be hard to put in headlights and tail lights. There is not a lot of room to do that in them little cars. I just ordered some HO cars and I am going to try and fit some tail and headlights in them but not sure if I can.
 
Check out Busch for their lighted vehicles. They do a nice job on the headlights and tails. Of course, they don't flash, but there might be some reverse engineering possibilities there.
 






Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top