1/25th scale oddities from my past

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.


Daddyman 63

New Member
About 3 years ago I got out of scale modelling as my eyesight had gotten worse. I've gotten most of that issue resolved and I'm looking towards modelling soon again. Here are some examples of my earlier builds.
 

Attachments

  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    443.5 KB · Views: 57
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 51
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    377.1 KB · Views: 50
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    335.6 KB · Views: 53
  • 10349079_1690078314559896_5793070451299549954_n.jpg
    10349079_1690078314559896_5793070451299549954_n.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 40
  • 12235142_1691179561116438_8772232493851739315_n.jpg
    12235142_1691179561116438_8772232493851739315_n.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 52
  • 12241189_1689095811324813_3667493184925921550_n.jpg
    12241189_1689095811324813_3667493184925921550_n.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 43
  • 12250009_1691179501116444_4626872387318042758_n.jpg
    12250009_1691179501116444_4626872387318042758_n.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 50
  • 12274776_1691179527783108_4700958243049743909_n.jpg
    12274776_1691179527783108_4700958243049743909_n.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 48
  • 12295362_1691179547783106_544783660527066241_n.jpg
    12295362_1691179547783106_544783660527066241_n.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 47


I work security at a Nucor Steel mill in north Alabama and the rail system here seems pretty interesting. As much as I'd like to model the whole thing I live in a small apartment and have zero room for a layout. But I'm thinking I can model the various structures and spots of interest as I can
 




Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Back
Top