ModelRailroadForums.com is a free
Model Railroad Discussion Forum and
photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
I just finished a couple new figures. One is an engineer for my Bachmann 4-6-0, based on my father-in-law. I had to take a few liberties with the anatomy in order to make him fit the notoriously cramped cab of the 4-6-0. I still need to make him some glasses...
.
The next item is a jackrabbit! I plan to make a few more of these little guys to populate my desert layout...
.
.
.
That's great! Both are fantastic, but i love the rabbit the most
Thanks! I'm really pleased with the jackrabbit myself.
Ray, that's a real good reproduction of an antelope jackrabbit. From my days in California, I remember them as being all over the place. I'm sure you father-in-law is happy to see a slimmed down replica of himself.

Here's a shot of the engineer in the cab of the loco: * *
** * . * *
** *
**
** *
*
**
It was tough getting him in through the window. He's less flexible now than when I was making him. I'll probably forget about giving him glasses, as they would be too delicate and likely would be damaged.
*
*
Ray, just pretend he has contacts.

Looks great in the cab.
Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website
(Learn More Here)