You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly. You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Search results
ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Online since 2002, it's one of the oldest and largest model railroad forums on the web. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.
My mistake, I've been using the phosphor bronze wire. I've also used the Tomar pickup shoes, but they are a little unsightly. I'm hoping someone has another option.
Steve Carter
Anyone have a reliable technique for adding electrical pickups (wipers) to brass loco's that use the tender for one of the rail pickups?
I've been adding .125 wire wipers to the backside of the driver wheels, but am not happy with the results.
Steve Carter
Actually forgot one step in the reset. Tried it again and the reset worked. I then followed your steps to set the 4 digit address, setting CV29 last and I have the new address programmed.
Thanks. Much appreciated.
That's what I did.
So I tried Broadcast mode, both to try and program the address and to reset to factory defaults. After most commands, the motor turns slightly, but I can't get a reset. I say most commands, because when I program cv18, there is no reponse from the moter/decoder.
Any...
Need some help please.
I have a Digitrax DCS100 and apparently the programming track power is insufficient to program the Tsunami in Service Mode.
So I successfully made some changes in Ops Mode. Then I got ambitious and tried change the default address to a long address. I set CV29 to...
The Puget Sound Model Railroad Engineers (PSMRE) invites you to come watch (teeny chance of participation) our monthly Ops Session. It's tomorrow, Saturday 2/7/09, between 11 and 3 at the Washington State History Museum (5th floor), in downtown Tacoma. We have the pleasure of operating on a...